- Type: Residential
- Style: 2 Story
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Size: 2,368 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Size: 0.8 acres
- Suite: Yes
0.8 ACRE – Finely Crafted Luxury Home With Cabin Above Uvita’s Whale’s Tale
This 2,368 square foot luxury home is crafted with exotic woods and luxurious architecture throughout. Located next door to the area’s most exclusive hotel (Kura Boutique Hotel) and sharing an identical view, Casa Aracari has it all: Spectacular views, perfect privacy, manicured gardens, infinity pool overlooking the Whale’s Tail and Ballena Islands, year round sunsets over the Pacific, ample indoor and outdoor living space, a cabin with full kitchen for extra guests or a caretaker, sturdily built concrete construction, and all packaged in a relatively new, finely crafted home.
The first thing you will notice about this home – besides the view - is the craftsmanship of the woodwork and other finishings and furnishings. Whereas it is common in Costa Rica to find some furniture and kitchen cabinets built from exotic wood, Casa Aracari is crafted from the bottom to the top with fine woods and ceramics that create the warmest ambiance.
• 3 Bedrooms in main house
• 3 Bathrooms in main house
• Separate living room and dining room
• Living room opens to covered porch for great indoor outdoor space
• Spacious Kitchen with large island
• Outside shower
• Medium sized infinity pool with dual pumping system
• Upstairs living room and study
• Large master bedroom with in-suite closet, bathroom and porch just off upstairs living room
• Large guest room with in-suite closet and bathroom just off upstairs living room
• Guest cabin with full kitchen, bathroom and efficiency bedroom living room setup
• Large flat lot with huge trees, fruit trees, and surrounded by jungle
• Comes fully furnished
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.