- Type: Residential
- Style: 2 Story
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Size: 3,500 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Size: 1335 sq. m.
- Year Built: 2018
This amazing new-construction 4 bed, 5 ½ bath villa by Epiphany Villas was designed and built for the discerning buyer who is looking for the very best in ocean view, driving convenience, living space, comfort and construction.
From the “Vegas Style” pool, two full kitchens, and a spacious outdoor covered grilling/dining area this property was built for the sophisticated buyer who wants only the best in design and construction with an incredibly convenient and valuable location!
This property was built (completed 2018) as a residence for year-round living but has also proven to be a solid performer in the rental market. Boasting over 220 nights rented in the very first year with over twenty 5-star reviews, it is on track to book over 300 nights in 2019. The gross income in its first year was over $50,000 and we are projecting revenue of over $85,000 for 2019. The house ranks #39 out of 650 homes in the Uvita area on VRBO/HomeAway (see full rankings below). It can be rented as a 3 bedroom (by locking the 4th bedroom) or as a 4 bedroom. Three bedrooms are full-en-suite, large master bedrooms with vast ocean views. One bedroom is en-suite, but smaller and one of only two rooms in the house that doesn’t have an ocean view (the other being the laundry room). You purchase the VRBO account with the property and so do not need to recreate a ranking and/or reputation.
Here are some key areas of interest/features:
• 3500 + sq ft. newly constructed residence completed in 2018
• Huge ocean view from almost every room
• Less than 5 minutes to downtown Uvita
• Minimum 9' high ceilings throughout
• Very spacious rooms
• Large GE all stainless kitchen with bar counter
• Ocean view covered outdoor second kitchen grill area
• All four bedrooms have “en suite” bathrooms and closets
• “Vegas style” Infinity edge pool with whirlpool designed to seat 12 (comfortably)
• Two spacious indoor/outdoor rooms
• Huge laundry room with sink, ½ bath, washer dryer, and tons of storage
• House is turn key and ready for move in
• Most fixtures imported from US:
◦ Plumbing – Toto toilets and Delta faucets
◦ Electric – Switches, plugs, and dimmers Lutron or Leviton
◦ Door Hardware – Schlage knobs and locks throughout
◦ Pool – 100% Pentair
• Ceiling fans – Hunter Architectural Salt Spray series
• A/C Ultra quiet with DC inverters
• Renai on demand propane 9 GPM limitless hot water heater
• 11,000-watt Generac propane full house generator with auto start
• 10,000-liter onsite water storage
• Full house Surge Protector
• Electric entrance gate with remote
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.