Ocean view tropical villa for sale in the most exclusive neighborhood of Manuel Antonio. This beautiful beach home is set on one of the highest points in the area with spectacular views of the Pacific, Manuel Antonio Bay/Park and surrounding jungle canopy.
This is one of the few homes in the area on the market with the $1,000,000 view that's not priced at $1M or more!
Many upgrades and renovations recently completed.
* 2 Car Parking Area with new entrance and steps up to the house
* 1 Car Parking Area with new entrance and steps down to the house
* Dual property entrance.
* New A/C splits throughout
* New Roof
* New security sliding doors
* New kitchen remodel with new custom wood cabinets and appliances (dishwasher, fridge/freezer, garbage disposal)
* New custom wood bedroom built-in cabinets
* New custom teak pool decking
* New pool border and pool interior tile tune up
* New resurfacing of all exterior stairs, walkways and parking area
* New pool pump (energy efficient model)
* New pool filter
* New 9' high double door property entrance gate
* New living room furniture with new 50" RCA SmartTV
* Recently repainted
* New custom wood doors with animal carvings
* New living room furniture
* New washer and dryer
* New cable railing system on both upper and lower balconies
* New ceramic floors on stairs down to and within lower area and lower balcony
* New river rock walls around pool area and home entrance
Located in the heart of Manuel Antonio with one of the best views of Manuel Antonio Bay, Ocean and Jungle. The villa is just a few minutes walk to the main road to enjoy the local beaches and the fishing village of Quepos. It's an easy stroll to a variety of cafes, restaurants, bars, banks, spas, gym, convenience stores and many other businesses and services.
Monkeys, butterflies and iguanas are frequent visitors to the villa's pool and garden areas.
The villa features...
* Two Levels (Approximately 2,500 square feet of living area)
* Large Swimming Pool (19' x 10')
* 2 covered ocean view verandas
* 3 or 4 Bedroom configuration
* Flexible bedroom layout; 2 bedrooms on the upper level and 1 bedroom with a kitchenette/sitting room in the lower level or 2 bedrooms in the lower level that can be converted to fourth bedroom.
* 2 Bathrooms (1 on each level)
* A/C throughout. Individual A/C splits in each room.
* Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room/Dining Area
* 913 m2 Lot (Approximately 10,000 square feet)
* Sold Furnished with all Appliances (Fridge/Freezer, Range/Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher)
* Lucrative Vacation Rental Income poetical
* Located in the best neighborhood in Manuel Antonio (Pacific Canyon Drive)
There is ample area to expand the home, laterally and/or vertically, or bank it for a future condo, hotel, retail or other commercial development. The lot behind and adjacent to the villa is for sale through a third party. The properties could be combined to increase the commercial or residential value and expansion possibilities.
Also, the lower level can be a living quarters for the owner with the main upper level being a consistent short term rental income producer. There's lots of flexibility with this property!
This is one of the last properties close to the main road in this upscale area that's left for commercial development with the classic Manuel Antonio postcard view of Cathedral Point and the Manuel Antonio Bay.
Priced to sell $749,000